1. Sandy. I think that should say enough.
2. Showoff your style. These babies come in all sorts of fun patterns and prints. They can liven up the most simple outfit while serving their purpose.
3. Utilize for layers. Think galoshes are only wearable in the rain? Think again! Throw on a pair of wool knee high socks. Your galoshes are now the perfect snow shoes. Water-proof perfection!
4. 24/7/365. Yup, that’s right. In the summer, match galoshes with a sundress for those rainy days. Or be prepared for the next hurricane or snowstorm.
5. Functional fashion. Rainwear can you last years. Invest in a quality pair and you’ll avoid the constant scavenge for a pair. Plus, they go great with a chic trenchcoat and umbrella!
Find the perfect galoshes to add to your wardrobe plus lots of other cute rain wear for under $100. Comment below to weigh in on this weather-resistant trend.