Today I’ve got a segment on PA Live! for Father’s Day gifts. Father’s Day is right around the corner, so here are a few things I didn’t featured on TV, that I think you need to know about.
My personal favorite is the business card holder. It’s only $25 and it’s sentimental since you can customize it. Would it be weird if I got one for me too?
Tag (L to R): Card Holder, $25.00 @ JCPenney / Flip Flops, $15.00 @ Piperlime / Flash Drive Cuff links $100.00 @ Lord & Taylor / Sunglasses, $12.00 @ Aldo.
Take Note: I just ordered the biz card holder, but it won’t arrive till next week. Just FYI incase you like that idea.
Comment below with your gift-giving ideas!
It’s spring. It’s time for rebirth. We’re all thinking about our looks and are ready to shed our dry winter skin, but unfortunately we’re all low on time. I’ve search for the products that are affordable and perfect for the girl on the go.
Today at 4pm I’ll be showcasing these solutions on WBRE’s PA Live! But the bigger news is I’m sharing the swag and will be giving one viewer a swag bag filled with goodies from the segment!
What you’ll win: E.L.F Nail Polish Remover Wipes, Know It All Moisturizing Oil, Physician’s Formula Bronzer Palette, Laura Geller Spackle Trio & Real Deal Remedy Stick.
How to win: There’s a few ways and each counts as one entry. Take your pick or try all four to up your odds.
1. Leave a comment below.
2. Subscribe. Enter your email address in the top right corner and get Trend Hungry in your inbox.
3. Follow at tweet @trendhungryblog on Twitter.
4. Make it Facebook official and LIKE the page.
This post goes out to all the fashionistas of Northeastern PA. There’s a boutique that’s fashion forward and more importantly, skinny-budget friendy.
They carry some of my favorite boutique brands such as BB Dakota and some one-of-a-kind finds too (unique dyed-&-studded daisy dukes made in store!!).
Today on WBRE’s PA Live! we showcased some of the hottest spring trends – colored denim, color blocking, neon, ’70s chic, and p0lka dots to name a few. Tune in at 4pm to see me and the models at work and check them out online at FreedLoveOnline.com. Andd get excited – they’re going to start selling online too!
Thanks for reading! Join the convo on twitter —> @trendhungryblog & @freedlovely
Maybe you had a hot date this past weekend or tonight’s the big night out. Whether it’s with your gal pals or your long-term lover, you gotta look good, girrl!
Here’s my top-five picks for you to look perfect on your night out, and everything is tiny enough to come along for last-minute touchups.
1. Physician’s Formula Mineral Concealer, $8.95 at Physician’s Formula.
2. Physician’s Formula Happy Booster Bronzer/Blush, $12.67 at Walmart.
3. E.L.F. Shimmer Sheets (pictured), $3.00 at EyesLipsFace.com.
4. Got2B Volumizing Powder, $5.99 at Walgreens.
5. E.L.F. Tinted lip Balm, $3.00 at EyeLipsFace.com.
Share these skinny-budget finds with your friends and hit me up on Twitter & Facebook!
Happy Valentine’s Day and please watch me today on WBRE’s PA Live at 4pm!!
Today I’m on PA! Live at 4pm talking gifts for the ladies in your life. I realize this site is primarily visited my females, so just treat yourself!
For the Traveler
Passport Case, $30.00 at Royce Leather Gifts.
For One Less Lonely Girl
Justin Bieber Doll, $20.00 at JustinBieberToys.com as well as Toys R Us & Target.
For Tea Drinker (me!)
Kusmi Love Tea, $15.50 for 20-bag box at KusmiTea.com.
For the Sexy Sweetie
Booty Parlor Perfume, $22.00 at BootyParlor.com.
For the Sensual Lover
Pure Romance Candle, $24.00 at PureRomance.
For Your SweetHeart
Sweethearts Jewelry Necklace, prices vary on style at SweetHeartsJewelry.com.
This past Trend Hungry Tuesday on PA Live! was all about gifts for your guy. Be generous and let’s treat the men this Valentine’s Day, but on a skinny budget. Don’t worry, they don’t look cheap and some even have special promo codes for extra savings.
Watch: PA Live!
Shop: Valentine Guy Gifts
Ladies, we need to get our gift-giving on! Here’s a few presents your man will thank you for. I’ll be on WBRE’s PA Live! showcasing these lovely gifts for a skinny budget.
1. Pajama Sutra – His and hers boxers, $49.00 at PajamaSutra.com.
Take Note: 20% off with code “Love 2012″
2. StunGlasses – Polar Opposites Set, $55.00 at StunGlasses.com.
3. Otter Creek Body Wash, $18.00 at OCreek.com.
4. Callet – Wallet Phone Case, $20.00 at Callet.com.
5. Personalized Gifts
– Money Clip, $25.95 at PersonalizationMall.com.
– Key Chain, $29.00 at 3LittlePixies.
Take Note: For 20% off use code “BE MINE”
– Travel Bag, $21.95 at PersonalizationMall.com.
Online shopping can be tricky. What if something doesn’t fit? It’s a major turnoff to buying online, but fashion jewelry is way less risky and there are so many fab outlets worth checking out. Watch me today on PA Live! at 4pm showcasing these sites. Happy shopping!!
1. JewelMint – it’s a sister site to the other popular Mints with the reputation for being tied with famous faces (MK&A Olsen for StyleMint, Rachel Bilson for ShoeMint). This personal-styling site creates a showroom based on your taste, Kate Bosworth acts as your stylist, and everything is the same price. Each piece is $29.99 including shipping and your first purchase is half off with the code “Mint”.
2. Gilt – a flash-sale site known for its designer digs for dirt cheap. From costume to couture, this site has you covered and keeps you up on new deals via email.
3. ShopLately – think Gilt meets Etsy. It offers flash sales, but if you miss out you can still snag the item, but for a few bucks more. People can also be retailers, so dig around the site for the best deal.
4. BaubleBar – This site was made for the jewelry junkie. Shop by trend, find your ring size in a flash, and snag $10.00 your first purchase by making an account.
I am by no means a fitness expert, but my friend MizzFit is and she helped me find a few of these products I’ll be chatting about on WBRE’s PA Live!at 4pm.
Goody DoubleWear Hair Accessory, $4.99 at Target.
Camibands, $24.99 at Camibands.com.
SilverSport Yoga Mat, $39.95 at EcoProductGroup.com.
I-cvrd iPod Nano Wrist Strap, $15.99 at Icvrd.com.
Fila Skele-Toes Amp, $75.00 at Modell’s Sporting Goods.
Good luck on those workout resolutions. At least you’ll be the cutest one at the gym!
I love my job and I love sharing my fashion findings. Here are two clips of me chatting about new takes on trends. Get ready for 2012!!!
Video Clips:The 10! Show / PA Live!
Shopping 411: New Takes on Trends
P.S. Giving away a gift set of Sally Hansen Salon Effects. Click here to enter by 9am!
Thanks for reading, watching, and your support this past year.