It’s about that time of year, when beach trips become a fond memory and hours in class become a realization. As summer is coming to an end, school is starting up for many of us, but through the sadness of saying bye to summer comes the excitement of back to school shopping. You can’t put a price on your educational needs and these cute school necessities. We have put together some fabulous fashionista favorites for a steal.
1. Carry your books in style. Although many backpacks have lifetime guarantees, there is no lifetime style guarantee. Lucky for you frugal fashionistas, Target has cute backpacks to carry all your school necessities with. Why blend in when you can stand out with these vibrant bags? They’re so affordable you can grab one for each day of the week. ($25.00 @ Target)
2. Every fashionista has a busy schedule; with classes, meetings and of course, shopping how do we keep it all together? Thanks to Lilly Pulitzer we can kiss our boring, one toned, planner goodbye and say hello to vibrant, bold patterns. These planners will help you all year while looking great. ($16.00 @ Lifeguard Press)
3. Incase you missed the memo, Apple isn’t the only business on earth to make ipad covers. With their limited selection we are pleased to find numerous websites, like Etsy, to supply the fashionistas of the world with original pieces at a steal! ($28.50 @ Mud Pie)
4. Monogrammed note cards. Whether it’s a thank you card to a professor or boss, or a way to pass out reminders, monogrammed cards are always handy things to have around. ($25.00 @ Design Darling)
5. Writing papers are a horrendous, but necessary part of education. Give yourself something to look forward to after the tedious process with these adorable mini staplers. They’re only three bucks and fit into you bag with ease. ($3.00 each @ Big Lots)
6. Mix your prints. These adorable and different folders take mixing prints to a new level. Stay up to date with the latest fashion with your school necessities. ($10.00 @ Luxe Finds)
Are you ready for school, the office, or your work desk? Comment below!