Everyone has worn that camouflage army print at one time or another. Admit it, you totally have! And so have a ton of celebrities. Let’s drop some names, shall we?
Famous Faces include: Rita Ora, Rihanna, Miley Cyrus, Jay Z, Usher, Selena Gomez, Carly Rae Jepsen, Ke$ha, Gwen Stefani, Kelly Rowland, Miguel.
And Carly Rae rocks it in her own pop-princess way!
Steal the Style
This Forever 21 top is identical. Perhaps that’s where her stylist got it?
Yeah, I know. You’re now thinking your wardrobe could use a little camo. And now it’s your turn. Shop the showroom. All items are under $25!
Image via theberry.com
This year’s Academy Awards was all about updated classic beauty: glamorous waves and up-do’s accompanied by classic makeup with a modern twist. Needless to say everyone looked gorg!
We’ve hand picked our top 5 favorite Oscar beauty moments for you to snag some beauty inspiration.
1. Jessica Chastain. I love this classic Hollywood glam look. A bold red lip, thick liner, and soft waves. This would hands down be my go-to look if I was ever lucky enough to strut the red carpet. Looks beautiful on everyone and never goes out of style!
2. Jennifer Lawrence. I really can’t get enough of her! Her look was effortless and beautiful, with a chic up-do and sultry (yet subtle) smoky eye. Not only is this look Oscar-worthy, but it is perfect transitional style to wear to work and weekend.
3. Charlize Theron. My personal favorite. With her new pixie ‘do paired with glowing makeup, Charlize looks fresh faced and completely stunning (as always).
4. Kelly Rowland. Completely KILLING it on the red carpet this season, am I right?! Kelly was a complete knockout – with a chic (and easy do it yourself) topknot and a pink lip/smoky eye combo.
5. Jennifer Aniston. I’m always inspired by Jen’s signature surfer girl, laid-back style. She proves that it doesn’t take loads of makeup and extravagant hair to look amazing. You can achieve this look with some mascara and liner, a touch of bronzer, and a pop of nude gloss.
Now that you’ve seen our top picks, we’d love to hear your favorite Oscar beauty moments! Comment below to join in the convo!
For more of our beauty loves and lusts check out our Beauty boards on Pinterest!
If you didn’t catch the Grammys last night, you missed a night full of stellar performances, surprise wins, and of course, jaw-dropping fashion! It’s official – skin is definitely in…I mean did you see J.Lo’s
dress?!?! From midriffs to cut-out dresses and plunging necklines, the stars were definitely showing off their beach-ready bodies. But our favorite look by far was the sheer. It’s practical, sexy, and gives coverage with a little bit of tease. Just make sure you don’t go sheer from head to toe – that’s a major NO NO.
What celebs stole the show in sheer?
Ashanti, Kelly Rowland, Alicia Keys and of course, Rihanna
– this girl can do no wrong!
Rihanna rocked the red carpet in her long, sheer dress matched with a matte red lip. The cut and length of the dress covers all the right areas while still encompassing some playfulness and sex appeal.
Steal the look in time for Valentine’s Day! Opt for a cocktail dress with sheer details.
Our recommendation: Pins and Needles High-Neck Chiffon Dress $109.00 $39.99 at Urban Outfitters.
If that’s not your style…
Snag a skirt.
Throw on some heels and elongate those legs! Red is always sexy and this leaves room for the imagination. ($26.99)
Shop the trend. Scroll through the showroom below and tell us how you’d rock the trend!
She came, she saw, she conquered…all in heels mind you. We knew Beyonce’s performance for the Pepsi Halftime Show was going to be flawless last night at the Superbowl – why would we expect anything less?! If you were too busy watching the Puppy Bowl and missed it, shame on you! (Click here to watch Bey’s rehearsal footage)
No Jay, no out-of-box guest performers…just a diva who loves to get her dance on and sing her heart out while surrounded by an all female band and a sea of fierce back-up dancers. The rumor of Destiny’ Child reuniting on the halftime stage had been floating around all week and when Kelly and Michelle flew up from underneath the stage- history had been made. How awesome was it to see all these ladies on stage again!!??
If the Pepsi commercial counting down to Bey’s performance didn’t give you heart palpitations, I’m sure her dancing in heels did! What would a Beyonce show be without a corset leotard, heels, and the complete package of Sasha Fierce? Her leather corset leotard with lace embellishments was custom designed by up-and coming New York designer Rubin Singer.
My favorite part of Beyonce’s outfit were her fierce knee-high socks. Has Beyonce brought back the school girl chic look? These socks are great because they elongate your legs and keep them warm while giving the illusion that you’re wearing boots. Black is always a classic, safe color for socks – especially if you’re planning on wearing them to work or happy hour. Colored knee socks go great under riding boots or with heels. I’m pretty sure you won’t be wearing your socks with a leotard, so try them with daisy dukes or a skirt.
Thanks Bey for being such a fashion icon and true inspiration that dreams can come true. Oh yeah and motivation to go to the gym. If she can move like that on stage and I was tired walking from the couch to the chip dip, there is a well-needed intervention coming my way.
Did you watch the Pepsi Halftime Show? Comment and tell us what you thought of Beyonce’s performance and fierce outfit. Also, shop below to get some trendy knee socks!