This year’s Academy Awards was all about updated classic beauty: glamorous waves and up-do’s accompanied by classic makeup with a modern twist. Needless to say everyone looked gorg!
We’ve hand picked our top 5 favorite Oscar beauty moments for you to snag some beauty inspiration.
1. Jessica Chastain. I love this classic Hollywood glam look. A bold red lip, thick liner, and soft waves. This would hands down be my go-to look if I was ever lucky enough to strut the red carpet. Looks beautiful on everyone and never goes out of style!
2. Jennifer Lawrence. I really can’t get enough of her! Her look was effortless and beautiful, with a chic up-do and sultry (yet subtle) smoky eye. Not only is this look Oscar-worthy, but it is perfect transitional style to wear to work and weekend.
3. Charlize Theron. My personal favorite. With her new pixie ‘do paired with glowing makeup, Charlize looks fresh faced and completely stunning (as always).
4. Kelly Rowland. Completely KILLING it on the red carpet this season, am I right?! Kelly was a complete knockout – with a chic (and easy do it yourself) topknot and a pink lip/smoky eye combo.
5. Jennifer Aniston. I’m always inspired by Jen’s signature surfer girl, laid-back style. She proves that it doesn’t take loads of makeup and extravagant hair to look amazing. You can achieve this look with some mascara and liner, a touch of bronzer, and a pop of nude gloss.
Now that you’ve seen our top picks, we’d love to hear your favorite Oscar beauty moments! Comment below to join in the convo!
For more of our beauty loves and lusts check out our Beauty boards on Pinterest!