Was just on NBC10's The 10! Show sharing storage tips…
Hello there, Trend Hungry readers! My name is Mecca Nuri – a Philadelphia wardrobe stylist and blog owner of StyledOutLoud. I just want to thank Jessie for granting me the opportunity to share with you my sale-shopping strategies as well as my favorite sale items of right now!
I am usually not an online shopper; I tend to stick to the good old fashioned in-store experience. However for sale purposes I have been checking out the virtual racks. What stores are on my radar, you ask? As of lately I enjoy ASOS, JC Penney and Urban Outfitters. Here are a few sale-shopping strategies I go by when making purchases, be it online or in-store:
- DO know your budget. Prior to your shopping experience, make sure that you come up with a budget for your sale shopping and stick to it.
- DON’T get sale/clearance happy. Sometimes we find so many awesome items that are marked down and naturally, we get excited. Remember that you have a budget so try to make sensible purchases.
- DO look for student discounts. Not a student? Then see how else you can save by using coupon code websites such as RetailMeNot.com.
Now that you have the strategies, let’s go shopping .
My current sale picks:
- ASOS.com metallic cap-toe pumps. I say buy them in black so that you can be sure they go with anything. Stylist Note: Cap-toe is in; it gives your basic pumps, flats, or boots a twist that surely makes a statement. Plus, they are under $50!
- UrbanOutfitters.com vintage tiger camouflage jacket. On sale for $30! What I love about this piece is that you can wear it each season. Remember, it’s all in the styling!
So tell me – what is on your clearance-rack wish list?
If you like this post, share with the hashtag #SRS!