What you’ll need – hole punch stickers, three nails polishes – one metallic, one colored (try red, white, or blue for US team spirit), a clear top coat … and a semi-steady hand.
1. Polish your nails in the metallic hue. Do two coats and let dry.
2. Once nails are dry (must be very dry!), add whole punch stickers to the moons of your nails (lower circle lines towards the cuticles). Secure stickers to all 10 nails.
3. Add your second color. Start at where the end of the sticker is. Repeat for all 10 nails.
4. Let dry.
5. Peel off stickers.
6. Add a clear top coat.
7. Instagram your nails and tag me @trendhungryblog. Hashtag it too #olympicmedalmani
8. I’ll tweet it and we’ll be nail twins.
9. That’s all folks!
Pingback: TREND HUNGRY TUESDAY: Olympic Nails | ralphieaversa.com
Pingback: SRS: Thrifty Trendsetter’s Wedges Under $25 | Trend HUNGRY SRS: Thrifty Trendsetter’s Wedges Under $25 | Where a fat closet fits a skinny budget
Pingback: Sandy Style: 10 Things To Do While Stuck Inside
Pingback: Nice In Nude: Steal The Golden Globes 2013 Trend On a Budget
Pingback: Manicures: How to “Nail It” This Valentine’s Day ‹ Trend Hungry