This tip, like many others, came to me in that…
1. Make lips look bigger by using a lighter lip shade in the center to act as a highlighter. (video tutorial here)
2. If your teeth are looking a little yellow, opt for a red lip color with blue undertones. Our pick: The Body Shop’s Colour Lip Guide in Cherry Sparkle, $12.
3. Exfoliate your lips to prep for a bright or dark lip shade. All you need is brown sugar and olive oil to make a DIY exfoliant.
4. Keep lip color in place! Lining lips will help keep color in the lines and off of the rest of your face.
5. Cut your chances of unsightly lipstick on your teeth. Pucker lips pop your pointed finger in and out of your moth to take off excess color.
6. Not sure what lip color works for you? Check out this cool tool on The Body Shop’s site that shows your what works for your specific hair and skin tone.
This post is part of Beauty Week, a celebration in collaboration with The Body Shop’s Grand Opening of a new Beauty Boutique at the King of Prussia Mall. Click here for your exclusive invite to this Saturday’s Grand Opening event hosted by me!
Flash Giveaway!!! All week we’ll be giving away my favorites from The Body Shop leading up to the event.
TO ENTER: Pick your method!
This giveaway closes on Feb. 21, 2013 at midnight EST. The lucky winner will be chosen from the entries at random. There will be one winner. This giveaway is sponsored The Body Shop. This giveaway is open to persons living in the United States. Void where prohibited by law. The winners will have 24 hours to claim the prize; after which time it will be rewarded to someone else.