Memorial Day Style: What to Pack This Weekend
Eva Longoria's Wardrobe Malfunction: Trendy or Trashy?
Shop the Style: Taylor Swift's High-Waist Shorts
Recap: Inside Kohl's Fall 2013 Press Preview
Cheap Sunglasses: Why Boutique Owner Kristy Mak Swears You Should Snag Sunnies Under $10!
The Perfect Fake Bake: 11 Tips You Need Before Spray Tanning
What to Wear: Preakness at the Piazza This Saturday!!
How many times are you watching a show or flipping through a magazine and find a piece you’ve just gotta have … like, NOW!?!?
Check out these links and maybe they’ve got the item you’ve been dreaming of since last week’s issue of Us Weekly.
1. American Eagle Outfitters – has the goods and shows what mag featured the fashionable item.
2. Charlotte Russe - takes you from the magazine pages to the items they carry.
3. Asos – shows you items they carry along with the celeb shoppers.
4. Mrs- O.org – this highlights the Firstlady’s outfits and tells you where they’re from. Genius!
5. Celebrity Style Guide – click on your celeb-style icons to find out the 411 on their look and where to shop.
Share this with your friends using the icons below. If you know of another site worth featuring please write it in the comment box. Thanks!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
HTML tags are not allowed.