Ahh, a new month already! Let’s welcome the April showers and dance in the rain all month long. Need a reason to dance? How about 10?
1. It’s April Fools Day! Tell your bestie that crocs are in style.
2. The first Friday in April is Walk to Work Day. Do it if you can and then treat yourself to a cookie and high-calorie coffee. You deserve it!
3. Earth Day is the 22nd. H&M makes it easy to go green. Bring in a bag of clothes to donate and get 15% off!
4. Rain Boots are in season. Check out this crazy pair!
5. Derek Lam for Kohl’s Launches this Friday! It’s about darn time! Cannot wait to shop this collection. Everything is under $80! Outfit post coming soon!
6. Kate Young for Target drops April 14th!!
7. Model Call. I’m a judge for Simon Fashion Now’s modeling contest at The King of Prussia Mall. It’s going down this weekend, so here’s all deets.
8. Mad Men is back! Season starts April 7!
9. Snag 30% at InPink. This cheap-chic online jewelry shop has fun pieces at a great price. Shop now with code TREND30 for 30% off purchase. Ends 4/18
10. Coachella! I’m not going, but will be at least be dressing festival-chic.